“I believe unequivocally – and I’ve seen for myself the proof – that the use of sound is among the most
powerful healing modalities ever embraced by twentieth-century practitioners”.
Mitchell L Gaynor M.D.
(founder and president of Gaynor Integrative Oncology and Clinical Assistant,
Professor of Medicine at Weill Medical College, affiliated with Cornell University and New York Hospital).
Often people have initially thought that sound just gives you a ‘wee bit of relaxation’. However, once they have received a session they know it is so much more. Even attendees of my group relaxation sessions would come to me and say “I think you should drop the word relaxation as you get so much more than that”.
So what are the benefits of sound therapy?
As well as a deep sense of well-being, Sound Therapy may:
- Reduce stress
- Increase energy and vitality
- Release pain, trauma and blockages
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Improve concentration and memory
- Increase health and immunity
- Relieve or lessen depression
- Aid in overcoming negative patterns and addictions
- Aid emotional healing
- Accelerate tissue repair
- Increase focus, creativity and productivity
- Improve sleep
- Improve clarity and communication
- Relax breathing, heart rate and blood pressure
If you would like to know more or to book a Sound Therapy session, please do not hesitate to contact me.